Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back in the UK

Hello everyone,
we are now home, we arrived yesterday brruuuurrrr its sooooooo cold, but I hear you say sooooo sunny, OK well yes its very beautiful and sunny but freezing cold. I am wearing a number of coats and gloves!

We had a great flight nice and smooth and we managed to sleep a little, we are just settling in to our little room at a friends house which we are using until we find a flat to live in. There are plenty on the market so it should not be too long before we can get all our stuff out of storage and get ready for a family Christmas.

I hope we shall see you all soon and thank you for the emails and support. We will be in contact but for now Pink Apple Life blog spot will go on hold for a bit. I will be busy now developing the Awakening with Horses programme which is gathering support which is showing me which direction to be going in next.

Peace and Love

Caro

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

I can see straight away that I'm going to enjoy reading your blog. I have been to St. Lucia. It's beautiful but so many years ago. I'd love to visit again.

Have a wonderful day!
Kristen's Raw