Friday, November 9, 2007

Update on Diet and Dancing Parrot

Update On Diet.
Well.... mmmmm......things are OK but I am finding it difficult right now due to our water problem, not to use that as an excuse even though it is. I mentioned before that I was steaming a bit of starch as in rice or sweet potato, what I have found is that by doing that I have cut down on the amount of greens, that I know is not a very smart thing to do and by writing about it brings it into focus for me. Sharing this all helps with re - focusing. When I first came here I was going to do a juice feast, I decided that it was not going to happen early on in the stay due to working out. I found that the combination of the heat with my fitness and emotional levels was too much to tackle all at once, so I have broken it down into slices. I decided to tackle the fitness first and that is ongoing, I am much fitter in the legs due to the one and a half hours hill walking 4/5 times a week, I have built that up from 2 times per week in the beginning. Trying to get upper body fitness is proving hard as my shoulder plays up if I do much. Swimming is fun and I do that in the pool every day and on the beach when we get there. So my sense is that it is time for another step, I think it is time for more greens, juices and less starch. I don't seem to eat much fruit either as the sweetness is too much. Sunrider products of course for me stay up there as a daily priority.

Bernie is working out every day at the gym and is looking well. He leaves me at the villa to get on with my work, taking the mini bus down town before heading up to Rodney Bay to the gym.


Dancing Parrot
Everyday I get people sending me various info, this I just had to share, I thought it was so funny and I know my son Ben will love it!




love for now

Caro and Bernie

No comments: