Monday, November 12, 2007

Heart of Stone and Bernie's brush with a lorry

t
Heart of Stone
We went down to the beach this morning for our walk and a swim and I found this beautiful stone. It was just after I had mentioned to Bernie about a small palm tree growing on the beach, I said 'I haven't seen that tree before have you?' Bernie told me that it had always been there! It got me thinking about how we only see things when we are ready and how much just passes us by. As I was contemplating this, I looked down and the stone was right there mmmmm... I had to bring it home and photograph it for you.









Bernie's brush with a lorry
Unfortunately a lorry squiged the hire car Bernie was driving yesterday, going around a roundabout the lorry was in the wrong lane, its cost a lot of money even though we take insurance you have to pay the first $250 US it takes 6 weeks plus to get a police report which you pay for and then they let you know who was in the wrong, no witness statement was taken even though there was one which would have been good for Bernie, the police didn’t want to know about it… ta de dum.. It’s a good meditation to be here right now-!!

Must be past Karma catching up????

Love Caro and Bernie

No comments: