Friday, October 26, 2007

And the rain fell, again!





I cant tell you about the rain as it was just to much, torrents would be a good word for it, so I give you a couple of pictures of the garden taken from the balcony yesterday. The first picture is of the front drive, note the plastic swan in the background! The second is behind the house falling away into the main river which runs eventually to the sea, the river is around 50 feet lower than the garden.

This morning we had a rest bite from it, we went out on exercise around 7a.m. and it was just cloudy and cool (approx 25C) We managed to get back before it started to rain again, I still went swimming in the pool which was fun actually, it was warm in there and I like to swim in the rain.

Now it is just raining quietly and I am waiting for Bernie to come back with a jeep, we are off shopping and I hope to the beach and sunbathe later. Its funny that it can rain cats and dogs here and be dry and sunny just a few miles away, and visa versa.

Thats all for now folks

love Caro xx

No comments: