Friday, October 26, 2007

Sunscreen

I have been wondering about sunbathing and sunscreen, my intuition has been to stop using sunscreen and to only sunbathe for an hour max a day and not between 12-3p.m.
I have been researching this and find some interesting information on the subject to lead me to believe that I am to follow the strong intuition about this. Now my brother has always sunbathed all his life without sunscreen all times of the day and he is now 55 and showing no ill affects what so ever.

My understanding is that we need vitamin D to stay healthy and to ward off cancer and sunscreen prevents that, also the chemicals in the sunscreen are often carcinogenic so I am left with; "follow what is right for me and stay as close to nature as possible".

I am as always seeking to eat a diet which includes all the produce which is high in antioxidants, Vitamins and minerals which gives a natural sunburn prevention, this I believe happens by eating living foods and staying away from toxic substances which we find in processed and non-organic foods.


Eco Organic Farm
Bernie and I have been developing our plans for our ECO organic farm here, its an exciting project and one which we hope to share with as many people as possible once the initial farm which is already there grows a bit more into the way we are seeing possible.

My feeling is that if we look after the planet the planet will look after us, it just takes a bit of love.

No comments: